100yen shop

Daily Life: 100yen Food Stuffs

4:49 PM

Hello..!!♪♫
I hope all are well and have been enjoying spring. Since the second season of Game of Thrones has hit the airwaves, my Sundays are chock-full of.. awesome. Raunchy awesome, but tastefully raunchy? Well, that doesn't make it sound much better, but the series is quite good. I'm eagerly waiting for the 6th book. ANYWAY, I'm loving spring. And I've gotten back into vlog-ing, so I thought I'd share a recent one since it definitely applies to the daily life concept of this site (I do keep the concepts in mind though I haven't really been... keeping to them lol).

So yeah, check it out, and if you'd like more information, just let me know..!♪

I'm making a weird face in the thumbnail.. I better go change that D:...

★Peaces★

You Might Also Like

No comments: