food

Indian Restaurant KARMA

4:04 AM

FOOD!
Finally, an entry about food. It's makes me hungry just typing about it, but all I have is senbei (rice crackers)(´_`。).

This place isn't in our normal locale of Namba/Shinsaibashi. We were out in Cosmosquare which is one area in the Osaka harbor. It's has the World Trace center, Osaka Maritime Museum, Immigration Office, and Asia and Pacific Trade Center. It's also the port for a ferry that can take you to China and Korea (I really want to take a ride ( ´;д;)No time these days...). I'll be writing up a proper post on Cosmosquare probably later this week, so for now let's just focus on this delicious food!!σ(´~`*)ムシャムシャ


Access Info:
ATCカルマ(Karma)
〒559-0034
大阪市住之江区南港北2-1-10 ATC O's 南 3F
Osaka City, Suminoe Ward, South Harbor North 2-1-10 ATC O's South 3F


Closest train station: Trade Center Mae Station on the Nanko Port Town Line.


It's kind of tucked into the back of the building, and there must be a least 5+ other restaurants offering all-you-can buffets before you make to KARMA, but if you do, I think it's well worth it(●´-`●).

 We ordered the all-you-can-eat for two hours course, and it started with this awesome salad. It had cucumbers, tomato, carrots and the typical Japanese salad sauce. I don't know what kind of sauce it is, but every time I have a salad in Japan (that's not a ceasar) I get the same sauce. It's really good though, not too sweet or salty(;´▽`).

 After the salad, they brought out this chicken. I think it's the Tandoori chicken, but I have basically no idea what the names of any of these dishes are, aside from curry. And even then, there was a type of curry I couldn't recognize. Anyway, this chicken was so delicious! It wasn't very spicy at all (I'm a huge punk when it comes to spicy foods) and the meat was so tender and juicy. I had to order a second plate later on( ´ ▽ ` )ノ.

 After the Tandoori chicken, they brought out these two dishes. The one lowest in the picture (orange color) reminded me of Japanese tempura. They were fried pumpkin, green peppers and onions. Delicious!! The dumplings up top were filled with potatoes and vegetables. It was a bit spicy for me, but I finished eating it, because it was totally worth. So dang good(´д`)

 After the dumplings, they brought out the curry, rice and nan (flat bread pictured top). I love eating nan! All the Indian restaurants I've been to cook the nan right after you order it, so it comes out nice and hot. The curries we had were chicken, vegetable and... green curry. I really liked the chicken curry, not spicy at all. The vegetable curry was just okay (the restaurant in Shinsaibashi had better veggie curry(^д^;)), but the green curry was really good! And I don't even know what it was. I think it was vegetarian though... I think... Maybe... Doesn't matter really because it was deliciousヽ(=´ω`=)/

This dinner course is 2,350 yen per person, not including drinks (drinks are an extra 1,650 yen but that includes alcoholic bevs), so it's a bit pricey. But you can order as much of the dishes above as you like. I think we ended up ordering 3 more nan and more Tandoori chicken. So if you really want to eat Indian food, and you want lots to eat, you should definitely come here. 

They also have a lunch special that runs from 11am until 5pm. With that special, you can get a different order buffet for 1,280 yen. Sounds like the best lunch ever to meヽ(・∀・)ノ.

So check it out if you like! Let me know how your trip was. Be careful with one of the waiters, he's bad with counting money and may give you extra change( ´ ▽ ` )ノ (I gave my extra change back of course. I do not mess around with karma~~ヽ(°▽、°)ノdid you see what I did there!?lolol).


★Peaces★

You Might Also Like

No comments: