shopping

Local Shops - 3☆tears closet NY

1:53 AM

3☆tears closet
NY/London select shop

This is a shop I wandered into while walking toward a dance studio in Yotsubashi. I don't know why I fumbled up the stairs to peek into a shop that doesn't fit my style image (I'm not so girly, as much as I tryヽ(;´Д`)ノ), but I did and ended up having the sweetest conversation with the girl working there. She also happened to be the owner of the shop.


She was really sweet, and actually told she was heading out to NY this month for some new things. I'll actually go back to buy a few things but what she carries is pretty unique. But I'm not from NY so maybe you can just find these things anywhere(*´ー`*) Honestly, I have no idea.


But I DO know that you should visit this shop..! It is small, but that's kind nice in a city where shopping is everywhere and always filled with people. The prices aren't that bad, and the owner is really sweet..! I'd drop by just for a quick conversation(;´▽`).

Access Info:
(The addess in romaji)
542-0086
Osaka-shi, Chuou-ku, Nishi Shinsaibashi 20-10-14
Kadoya(??) Hachiman Bldg. 3F A-3


Luckily, there's a map on the back of her business card because it would be really confusing trying to type out the directions. The building is pretty nondescript and orange, but it isn't so far from OPA. Taking the train to Shinsaibashi Station on the Midosuji or Yotsubashi Line should get you there pretty easily.


You can access the shop website here.
The shop blog is here.
And if you'd like to email the shop, you can do so here.


Mamiko Ota from 3☆tears closet in Amemura Osaka. She's waitin'!!

You Might Also Like

No comments: