anime

Osaka@ Night - ALL BLUE Caffe & Bar

4:40 PM

ALL BLUE
Caffe & Bar

I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo but, this bar has a One Piece theme to it. And from what I heard from one of my friends, it's not the first one in Amemura with the One Piece theme, but so far it's the bestヽ(°▽、°)ノ

This place is super new and shiny, having just opened on July 3rd.

Access Info:
542-0086
大阪府大阪市中央区西心斎橋2-12-8
佐々木ビルB1F
Osaka-fu, Osaka-shi, Chuou-ku, Nishi-Shinsaibashi 2-12-8
Sasaki Bldg. B1F
Tel: 06-6213-6773
Hours: 7pm - 5am
Mixi page: http://mixi.jp/view_community.pl?id=5616013


This bar is pretty easy to get to. It's one block from Triangle park, right across the street from the huge crab restaurant in Amemura. If you get to the Korean Embassy is on Midosuji street, take the left turn north of the embassy, walk straight across one street, and All Blue will be right at the corner of the second street. But it's a basement establishment, so you should keep an eye out for their sign/flag (pictured above). If you walk under the bridge, you've gone too far(/ー\).

  This bar is covered in One Piece paraphernalia. And it's all been purchased by the owner. I can understand why he started this bar because there is no way all this stuff could fit into some guys room. He's got figures, posters, bobble-heads, hats, converse sneakers, Zoro's swords, the guy with the freaky fur hat's shirt, masks, folders, pencil boards. I could probably go on for another few lines, but I've forgotten some of them. But the owner was a really sweet guy. He let us play with the swords, try on the masks, and take tons of ridiculous photos(*´∀`*).

I'm pretty sure there's a food menu, but I didn't get a chance to look at it. All the (alcoholic) drinks were only 650 yen though, which isn't bad for a bar (soft drinks are 450). I thought the tables were cute because of the One Piece decals. He had just ordered some One Piece mugs, but we a day too early for those. I'll probably go back for a photo of that ~(´ー`~). There were about 3 or 4 tables, plus two bars, so a generous amount of people would fit in this place.

 Along with all the goods, he also had episodes of One Piece airing on a TV by the bar. I should clarify that this isn't a "One Piece bar." For obvious licensing and copyright reasons, that wouldn't be possible. But I guess this is what could be called a One Piece-themed bar. Or maybe that requires licensing too... Let's just say it's a bar where One Piece fans are greatly appreciated.


I've actually only read the first few chapters of the manga, so I can't even say that I'm a fan, but I was definitely more interested after leaving this bar. I wanna go watch a few hundred episodes and then come back for some nerd talk with the owner( ´ ▽ ` )ノ. Too bad I haven't found any Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing -themed bars. Would be all over thatヽ(°▽、°)ノ.

 Hopefully visiting One Piece fans will pay this place a visit. I think it's totally worth the time just to oogle at the stuff (and there's not sitting fee, so don't worry about that!). The owner also had autographs from the creator and voice actors. Apparently he knows like.. the creators nice or something. I dunno, maybe one of those six degrees of separation type things. I think I just became one degree closer to having met a manga-ka *keke-keke*( ´∀`).


Check it out sometime!!
★Peaces★

You Might Also Like

No comments: